Highmark strives to develop strong business relationships with suppliers that can provide a wide range of goods and services at the best possible value to our company. The goal of the supplier diversity process is to engage minority-owned, women-owned, veteran owned, disabled veteran owned, lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) - owned and other diverse business enterprises in all aspects of business.
- Highmark requires certification by a third party certifying agency.
- The company must be at least 51% owned and operated by a United States citizen who is a member of one of the above groups.
- If you are not certified but are a current supplier, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NMSDC - National Minority Supplier Development Council (www.nmsdc.org) and its regional affiliates
- WBENC - Women's Business Enterprise National Council (www.wbenc.org) and it's regional affiliates
- U.S. Dept of Veteran Affairs – (www.va.gov)
- NGLCC - (www.nglcc.org)
- Any government, federal, state, or local agency that certifies MBE, WBE, VO, SDV or LGBT